***Job is no longer available***
– Purchasing products for the business
– Responsible for ensuring the correct purchased material arrives in a timely manner.
– Process all purchasing paperwork (order forms, packing slips, & invoices)
– Assist installers & service technicians in finding products
– Maintaining stock item levels
– Inspect ordered material for damages & report damages immediately for replacement
– Supervise daily activities in the warehouse.
– Oversee warehouse crew in unloading delivery trucks and assisting with unloading
– Help with customer questions at the office front desk
– This job does involve lifting and carrying materials; “not” an office only position.
Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Experience / qualifications:
– Experience in ordering & issuing PO#’s
– Must be detail oriented (must pay attention to multiple aspects of ordering product)
– Experience with various doors and shutter is a plus
– Must be willing to submit to a Drug Screen and BG check