American Personnel is currently hiring Millwright Workers for a company located in Nederland
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Working on pumps in the refineries
– Installing, dismantling and moving machinery and heavy equipment
according to layout plans, blueprints or other drawings
– Replacing defective parts of machine or adjusting clearances and alignment of
– Assembling and installing equipment using hand tools and power tools
– Inserting shims, adjusting tension on nuts and bolts, or positioning parts using
hand tools and measurements.
– Must have proper PPE including an OSHA approved hard hat, retardant clothing,
steel toe work boots with a defined heel, eye and face protection, gloves and ear
Required certifications include: TWIC, DISA, ISTC Safety training.
Hours: 7-12’s anywhere between 40-84 hrs per week
Compensation: $25-26 DOE plus overtime
This is a temp to hire position that will provide benefits to the candidate once hired.
Interested and qualified candidates can come to 3450 Eastex Freeway in Beaumont, TX 77703 between 8:30-9:30 in the morning or at 1:45-2 in the afternoon, Monday through Friday. Be sure to bring a valid ID and resume. Once you complete an application, you will meet with our recruiter. If you have completed an application in the past 2 years, make sure you call the available line to stay active.
For more information, call our office at (409) 892-0310