American Personnel & Temps is currently accepting applications for a Graphic Designer.
- Graphics Designer/Content Creator: Create marketing content for print, video and digital marketing. Must be versed in tools such as Adobe Photoshop or similar, Adobe Premier or similar, Adobe Illustrator or similar, Adobe InDesign or similar, digital photography and videography, copy editing, etc.
- Marketing Assistant: Assist with branding and market penetration, explore new markets and customers, updating company website and blog and social media, writing marketing material, etc.
- HR Assistant: Researching resumes online, scheduling and participating in interviews, administering aptitude tests, record-keeping, etc.
- Front Office Assistant: Secretarial work, accounting, bank statement reconciliation, filing, invoicing, reporting, data analysis, answering the phone, AP/AR, payroll & time sheets, customer interaction, , data entry, etc. Willing to teach if necessary.
- Four-year Bachelor degree in Business or related fields of study, primarily in graphics design, marketing, communications, or journalism. Associate degrees MAY be accepted with strong work experience.
- Five (5) years minimum in graphics design and marketing. Command of content creation tools listed above. Working knowledge in marketing concepts, B2B marketing, social media for businesses, etc.
- Three years experience in office settings with strong experience in QuickBooks Pro.
- Must be proactive, seek and assume greater responsibilities every day, energetic, willing to learn, and must have strong organization skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Command of MS Office, especially Excel as well as social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Permanent, full time position 40 hours a week No travel required Health insurance Paid vacation days 401K retirement plan Job Type: Full-time Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour.
Interested and qualified applicants please apply through this ad by clicking the link below and then email your resume to email@example.com. Our Recruiters will review the resumes and make callbacks to schedule interviews with applicants that meet all requirements to be considered for these positions.