American Personnel is currently hiring Fabricators/Fitters for a company located in Beaumont, Texas.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Performing the job in a safe manner by following safety policies and procedures
– Operating or having the ability to learn how to operate mechanical or hydraulic
brakes, presses, shears, turret punch presses, grinders and mig welding to
fabricate components for assembling products.
– Minimum of HS Diploma or GED
– Manufacturing experience a plus
– Ability to perform basic Mathematical calculations
– Ability to use measuring tape, variable gauges such as calipers
– Ability to read mechanical drawings
– Ability to set-up machinery for multiple set-ups for various product lines and
material requirements or ability to learn
– Ability to operate and program fabricating equipment or ability to learn
Hours and pay:
– Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
– $18.00 – $20.00 DOE
– Possible temp – hire
Interested in applying for this position? Call our office at (409)892-0310 to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our recruiters.