American Personnel is currently hiring an Accounting Assistant for a company located in Orange.
Job duties include but are not limited to :
• Verifies daily and month end entries between LIMS, Yardmaster and SAP.
• Works with plant units, Business Lines, Finance, and other Plant departments
to resolve discrepancies between SAP, plant and other systems.
• Handles month end product inventory reconciliations & SAP transaction
verification during closing.
• Assist with monthly Chemical, Catalyst and Additives SOX documentation.
• Supports and provides assistance with Internal and External audits.
• Assist the Accounting Cost Analysts with requested projects.
• Supports Contract Verification for entering service entries into SAP
• Assists with Service Entry GR/IR Reconciliation
Previous experience processing data and understanding inventory reconciliations while working within a Manufacturing facility. SAP experience preferred. High School Diploma/GED required. A 2-year Business Associates Degree with some Accounting classes is also preferred and may help offset work experience. Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Comfortable learning new systems.
• Able to process, analyze and verify transactional data accurately and timely.
• A quick aptitude to recognize problems and resolve.
• SAP skills (or similar system)
• Solid basic math and reconciliation skills
• Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word)
• Ability to improve processes and implement changes.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with team
members, colleagues and customers.
• Customer Focus. The ability to work effectively with internal and external
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and starting pay for this position is $20-23.00 per hour.