American Personnel is currently searching for a Water Production Supervisor
|Duties and Responsibilities|
Supervise Water Production Line, under the direction of the Water Department Manager. Enforce and ensure compliance with B&B’s safety programs, critical sanitation guidelines, quality assurance processes, equipment management protocols, customer service expectations and food safety management systems.
Management is “Results through Others”. Accomplish staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; conducting training; implementing and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- As a leader, it is your job to set the tone for excellence, teamwork, and cooperation.
- In order to coach employees, monitor performance, and enforce systems, you must be an expert at all water department job descriptions.
- Identify, address, and RESOLVE problems timely, completely and effectively. Examples include but are not limited to;
- Action plan for vehicle issues (Vehicle inspection reports)
- Equipment failures
- Notes from driver route sheets – often containing critical customer requests/comments
- Information gathered at employee safety meetings – If we don’t Listen and ACT on safety suggestions, it communicates to them that safety is not important
- Don’t stop at simply listening to the driver or reading the notes on the route sheet. Take the required ACTION to move the problem to a complete resolution. Your employees are looking to you to have answers. It is your job to have those answers or to find out the correct path forward.
- Excellence in Communication – Convey information and present ideas clearly and concisely throughout the organization, with suppliers and vendors, and with customers.
- Collaborate and cooperate with other company departments to ensure overall company goals are achieved.
- General Manager
- Maintenance Department Personnel (plant equipment maintenance and repairs, truck and trailer maintenance and repairs, etc…)
- Ice Department Personnel
- Product Quality Assurance Laboratory Personnel
- Human Resources Personnel
Look for, identify, and eliminate any unsafe working conditions. (Trucks, trailers, equipment, unsafe parking arrangements, etc…)
- Look for, identify, and eliminate any unsafe working behavior (Horseplay, distractions, unsafe driving, pedestrians not respecting moving vehicles or forklifts, climbing on and off flatbeds unsafely, etc…)
- Unsafe conditions and behaviors will not correct themselves. It is your job to get involved immediately and make corrections before an accident or injury occurs.
- Plan and facilitate employee safety meetings in a manner that encourages and promotes B&B workplace safety.
Manage for accuracy and completeness the paper flow of protocols which ensure company standards are achieved.
- Critical Sanitation Guidelines
- Quality Assurance Processes
- Food Safety Management Systems
- Personnel Food Safe Hygiene
- Cleanliness and Sanitary guidelines of plant and production areas
Effectively manage labor costs to ensure production goals and profitability benchmarks are achieved.
- 275 coolers per hour
- Participate in scheduling efforts to make sure man hours match the workload. Over staffing leads to financial losses while under staffing can lead to excessive overtime.
- Manage for accuracy and completeness the paper flow of protocols which ensure company standards are achieved.
- Employee performance and attendance
- Customer Service Expectations
- Plant Equipment maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance
- Be ready to assist and/or fill in other positions as required to keep work flowing and productivity high.
Starting pay is $17 to $24 DOE. This will be discussed at interview. Qualified candidates that are interested in this position, please call our office for immediate consideration. If you are not registered with American Personnel, you may do so by bringing your resume and two forms of ID to our office. We accept applications Monday through Friday at 8:30, 9:30 and 1:45.