General Maintenance Personnel
- General maintenance & general repair knowledge
- Must be able to use a pressure washer
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to work outside in all weather
- Must be able to use small hand tools and power saw/power drills
- Must be flexible to work long hours and weekends if needed
- Must assist with Equpiment breakdowns and repairs
- Must be able to paint
- Must be able CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
- MUST BE CLEAN AND NEAT IN APPEARANCE – ANYONE THAT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR CLEAN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED (HAIR, GENERAL HYGENE)
** Be ready to assist/or fill in other positions/job duties as required to keep the work flowing and productivity high.**
- AM shift starts at 4:30 am
- Evening shift starts at 2:00 pm
- 2 year associate degree or job experience in a related field; previous management experience a plus.
Starting pay is $14 to $18 DOE. This will be discussed at interview. Qualified candidates that are interested in this position, please call our office for immediate consideration. If you are not registered with American Personnel, you may do so by bringing your resume and two forms of ID to our office. We accept applications Monday through Friday at 8:30, 9:30 and 1:45.